Re: Mustek12000SP

From: Joachim Ansorg (Jockel123@gmx.de)
Date: Thu Apr 20 2000 - 14:29:06 PDT

    I think it's correct because the Scanner has only 1200x600 DP, so one side is scanned using 600DPI, the other side is scanned with 1200DPI.

    But perhaps it's a setting which has to be send to the scanner ?

    --Joachim

    >Hi!
    >
    >I am using a Mustek 12000SP plus with SANE 1.02 (with the XC06
    >modification in the Mustek driver) and xsane 0.58. The whole setup
    >works fine, except that if I scan at 1200dpi, I get a "squashed" image.
    >The horizontal resolution doesn't match the vertical resolution. It is
    >easy enough to fix using the GIMP, and I almost never need that high a
    >resolution, but I think maybe it should be fixed as a matter of
    >principle.
    >
    >Joseph R. Eoff
    >
    >--

    BibleTime - the bible study program for KDE
    http://www.bibletime.de/
    info@bibletime.de