Re: gimp plugin

From: Joachim Ansorg (Jockel123@gmx.de)
Date: Mon Apr 10 2000 - 09:30:23 PDT

    Hi!

    >Hi everyone.
    >
    >First a big thank you for all the help and patience with us over the
    >weekend. We now have everything working.
    >
    >We can link to xscanimage from gimp-1.0.4. Have tried 1.1.14 and 1.1.19 without
    >success. Has anyone got a development version working with xscanimage?

    Yes, I'm using current GIMP 1.1.19 CVS and it works very well with xscanimage.

    I've done the following to linke xscanimage:

    cd /usr/local/lib/gimp/1.1/plug-ins/
    ln -s `which xscanimage` .

    XScanImage appears in the Xtns menu of GIMP.

    --Joachim

    >Thanks again, Steve.
    >
    >--

    BibleTime - the bible study program for KDE
    http://www.bibletime.de/
    info@bibletime.de