OFFTOPIC: I will be in Montreal April 9-12, Atlanta Mat 14-19th

From: Zot O'Connor (zot@zotconsulting.com)
Date: Mon Apr 03 2000 - 00:43:36 PDT

    This is way off topic, but I am giving talks at two shows in the next
    month. It seems every time I do this, I discover someone was at the
    show, lived nearby, or was in town for something else. I seem to be
    finding this on mailings lists, 2 weeks AFTER the talk.

    So I am posting AHEAD of time that I will be in Montreal April 9 - 12th
    and Atlanta May 14-19. If you are going to be there and would like to
    meet me (heaven knows why), I will probably have a fair amount of free
    time, and a decent expense account (read beer).

    If not, ignore this note :)

    April 9-12, Linux Expo 2000

    http://www.skyevents.com

    May 14 - 19th at Vanguard Enterprise Security Expo 2000

    http://vipexpo.com/

    --
    Zot O'Connor

    http://www.ZotConsulting.com http://www.WhiteKnightHackers.com