Mustek backend 0.78 available

From: Henning Meier-Geinitz (hmg-ml@gmx.de)
Date: Sun Apr 02 2000 - 15:35:54 PDT

    a new version of the Mustek backend is available. Download site:
    http://hmg.home.pages.de/sane/

    The main user visible change is that resolution > 600 dpi should work now
    with the Mustek MFS-12000CX (3-pass). Please test this.

    I would like to get reports about the Mustek MFS-6000CX. Are resolutions
    > 300 dpi possible with the current backend? If not, I will add the flag
    MUSTEK_FLAG_DOUBLE_RES for this scanner, too.

    For both scanners to work in color mode you need current backends: XSane
    (at least version 0.58) or xscanimage from http://hmg.home.pages.de/sane/ .
    scanimage will probably not work at all in color mode.

    Please send reports with a debug output from scanimage (export
    SANE_DEBUG_MUSTEK=4 and scanimage -L).

    Other changes include more debug output, nicer scanner names and some small
    bugfixes.

    Bye, Henning