Snapshot frequenzy before next release?

From: Petter Reinholdtsen (pere@hungry.com)
Date: Fri Mar 17 2000 - 21:06:44 PST

    Now when release 1.0.2 is out of the door, it is time to prepare for a
    new release. I'm not going to make snapshots as often as I did just
    before 1.0.2 came out - the source is available in CVS for those who
    want to develop - and I guess once a month should be sufficient.
    Would this be too often, or should I make snapshots more often?

    Before next release we should try our best to get all the existing
    backends collected into the distribution. Is there anything else that
    should be fixed before next release?

    --
    ##>  Petter Reinholdtsen  <##  |  pere@td.org.uit.no