Re: sane-1.0.2 libsane.so broken in Solaris 7

From: Petter Reinholdtsen (pere@hungry.com)
Date: Fri Mar 17 2000 - 19:16:59 PST

    [Wolfgang Rapp]
    > Please make shure you have a rev binary on your system before you
    > say make install for sane 1.0.2. Looking to earlier mails in the
    > list it seems that the rev binary is also not part of the Solaris
    > distribution.

    I changed the way the install target detects the DLL extention, and
    'rev' should no longer be required to install. I hope this will fix
    the problems on Irix as well. Please test the latest CVS version and
    let us know if there are any problems with this.

    --
    ##>  Petter Reinholdtsen  <##  |  pere@td.org.uit.no