AGFA Snapscan Touch(USB)

From: AJ Lewis (lewi0235@tc.umn.edu)
Date: Sun Mar 12 2000 - 17:27:58 PST

    Hey all,

    I was wondering if any work has been done to get the AGFA Snapscan Touch
    working with sane. The one I have is a USB scanner, and I know that USB
    isn't strongly supported yet, but I'd like to get it working. I'm willing
    to do development work.

    Does anyone have any info on this? Any development in progress?

    Thanks,
    AJ Lewis
    lewi0235@tc.umn.edu

    --
    "Now I consider the anti-Linux group at Microsoft to be just a Linux user
    in disguise. They're trying to find the really bad problems in Linux. They