FAQ and Genius color page SP2 2400 bps with MS-PNR card

From: Flavio Genelhu Oliveira (genelhu@uol.com.br)
Date: Thu Mar 02 2000 - 11:14:07 PST

        I have a Genius color page SP2 2400 bps a long time ago and it works
    with a MS-PNR card on an ISA slot at my computer. I never founded any
    drivers or program that could make linux recognize it, and i'd like to know
    if somebody out there already worked with the card, or the scanner itself.
        BTW - Is there any FAQ from the list?

    Thanks in advance

    Flávio