Re: xsane bugs / suggestions

From: Andreas S. Oesterhelt (oes@paradis.rhein.de)
Date: Sat Feb 19 2000 - 07:03:21 PST

    Oliver Rauch writes:

    > which gtk version do you use?

    1.2.6. The problem is not steadily reproduceable, though.

    > ??

    Sorry for writing chinese here. Plus, the bug was just me being too
    stupid.

    > > - The options buttons in the "View" menu don't behave correctly.
    > What's wrong?

    - The non-selected option buttons are not shown. They only appear when
      the menu item gets highlighted as the mouse moves over it.

    - When highlighted, the buttons are shown in inverse state,
      i.e. pressed for non-selected options and risen for selected ones.
      Maybe this is the intended behaviour, but it looks a bit weird to
      me.

    Also, when the preview-window is max-sized and the zoom icon is
    pressed, sometimes instead of zooming in, some colors are inverted.
    (Nice effect, though!) Acquiring a new preview solves the problem.
    I've made screenshots of this phenomenon in case you're interested.

    Kind regards,
    --Andreas