Scanmaker II or IIxe with parallel port interface ?

From: Christian Fughe (C.M.Fughe@wtb.tue.nl)
Date: Sat Jan 22 2000 - 05:15:27 PST

    Is it possible to run the parallel port Microtek ScanMaker II or IIxe
    with the microtek backend and the parport related software?

    Yes I know, the microtek documents tell that there are no parallel port
    scanners supported. It is just the way that I am not sure whether I get
    it right. I doubt whether this information goes as well for those
    parallel port scanners, that do have a scsi brother.

    Thank you for responding,

    Christian Fughe