module for Minolta Quickscan 35 and XFinity Professional 48

From: David Rose (David.R.Rose@disney.com)
Date: Sun Jan 16 2000 - 12:38:12 PST

    Wolfgang Ebneter writes:
    > Dos anyone know if there is a module ( driver ) for these Scanners available ?

    There is not, and probably will not be, a driver for the Minolta
    Quickscan 35. I have been in contact with Minolta and they have
    recently released the SCSI protocol information for their D'image
    ScanDual scanner, but they are not interested in releasing the
    information for the (now discontinued) Quickscan.

    David