Re: xsane-0.50

From: Bernd Seemann (bernd@seebaer.ruhr.de)
Date: Fri Jan 14 2000 - 14:40:23 PST

    On Wed, 12 Jan 2000, Oliver Rauch wrote:

    > Ok, next time I will wait a month before I publish the bugfix ;-)

    After a long time using xscanimage I testet xsane (0.48) and it seems
    everything is working ok with Astra 600S. Oliver, what do you think about
    the enhancement described below:

    In fax mode there could be a button for selecting "black and white" (for
    text pages) and "grayscale" (for images) mode. For each mode there should
    be a configurable default for brightness and contrast. So one can
    *predefine* a higher contrast for text faxes and a normal contrast for
    images.

    Yes I know, it's just only a little bit comfort ...
    But while this is not a bugfix, I think you could do that this month until
    you will fix the next error ;-)

    Bye, Bernd.