forwarded message from Karl Heinz Kremer

From: David Mosberger-Tang (David.Mosberger@acm.org)
Date: Sat Jan 08 2000 - 21:55:10 PST

    Could someone consider this for inclusion in the CVS tree?

    Thanks,

            --david

    attached mail follows:

    David, Gordon and Andreas,

    here is a patch for scanimage. It adds a "batch mode" to the
    software, that can be used in conjunction with an ADF device,
    so that one can e.g. scan a complete document consting of
    multiple pages with just one call to scanimage.

    This modification was created by Christian Bucher so that
    his Epson scanner could use the ADF.

    (BTW: I've taken over the maintenance of the Epson backend,
    that's the reason why I'm submitting this patch).

    Please add the patch to the CVS repository.

    Thanks,

    Karl Heinz

    PS: I guess the patch for xscanimage so that it can be compiled
    with gimp is already in the repository, if not drop me a line
    and I can send you a diff for that.

    --
    Karl Heinz Kremer                                      khk@khk.net
                                                    http://www.khk.net