test of hypermail y2k compliance

From: David Mosberger-Tang (David.Mosberger@acm.org)
Date: Sat Jan 08 2000 - 17:57:15 PST

    Some of you may have noticed that the hypermail installed on
    mostang.com wasn't y2k compliant as it generated funky headers for
    mail archived this month. I upgraded to hypermail-2b29 and believe
    that those problems are gone now. If you detect anything else that's
    off, please let me know.

    Thanks to Petter for sending me a reminder and tracking down what the
    story is behind hypermail and y2k-compliance.

            --david