Re: UMAX Astra 600S and SCSI disks on the same adapter

From: Warren Chartier (icebalm@bigfoot.com)
Date: Sat Jan 01 2000 - 11:31:47 PST

On 1 Jan 2000, Andreas Muck wrote:
> Oliver Rauch <oliver.rauch@Wolfsburg.DE> writes:
>
> >this sounds like a disconnect/reconnect problem or a wrong scsi termination.
>
> Yes! That's what i was looking for. I knew I've read something about
> it in some of the sane's docs, but couldn't find it again when I
> needed it.
>
> >Please check:
> >- disconnect/reconnect is disabled
>
> It's enabled and it seems like I can't disable it either.
>
> "camcontrol negotiate pass3 -D disable -v" tells me:

You can't disable it like that, you must disable it in the SCSI host
adapters setup.

Warren Chartier
Minister of the Mobile Mechanized Infantry - http://www.juga.com
Fight Spam - Join CAUSE! http://www.cause.org

---- BEGIN ECHELON BLOCK ----
SCUD missile Ortega AK-47 Uzi $400 million in gold bullion Rule Psix Nazi
militia Project Monarch counter-intelligence JFK cypherpunk Kibo Ron Brown
clones bomb special-ops terrorism WACO nuclear missile MI5
----- END ECHELON BLOCK -----