Re: Update of the microtek2 backend

Bernd Schroeder (bernd@aquila.muc.de)
Wed, 24 Nov 1999 18:45:54 +0100

Hi,

On Sun, Nov 21, 1999 at 06:07:58PM +0100, Bernd Schroeder wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have uploaded a new release of the microtek2 backend to
>
> ftp://ftp.muc.de/people/bernds/mtek2/microtek2.0.8.tar.gz .

Unfortunately, this release contains a bug, that didn't show up on my
system during testing, but may cause the backend to segfault
(depending on the actual contents of the stack, and like reported by
Levente Novak). I think I have fixed it and have uploaded the corrected
version to the ftp server. Since the difference to the previous version
is only the bugfix I have also called it '0.8'. So the URL is the
same as above.

Bernd

--
Bernd Schroeder