RE: Storm

Christian Ordig (chr.ordig@gmx.net)
Thu, 23 Sep 1999 06:54:06 +0200 (CEST)

On 28-Apr-99 Josh Moline wrote:
> I know that back-end support for parallel port scanners is somewhat
> limited right now. Do you ever plan on supporting the Storm TotalScan
> Express? Please respond if you find the time in your busy schedules.
> Thank you,
> Josh Moline

Well, I've read your message only now... You should go to our Primax for
Linux/UN*X page. There have been reports about Storm Totalscans working with
this driver.

---
Christian Ordig             | Homepage: http://thor.prohosting.com/~chrordig/
Germany                     |    eMail: Christian Ordig <chr.ordig@gmx.net>
  / /  (_)__  __ ____  __   | Why Linux? Because it is free, stable, and
 / /__/ / _ \/ // /\ \/ /   | bugs can be fixed in source opposed to waiting
/____/_/_//_/\_,_/ /_/\_\   | for a stable WinTendo from Micro$oft.