Re: sane-1.0.1 available for SCO UnixWare 7.1

Hugo van der Kooij (Hugo.van.der.Kooij@caiw.nl)
Tue, 27 Jul 1999 19:21:35 +0200 (CEST)

On Tue, 27 Jul 1999, Jens Scheithauer wrote:

> having not contributed to this mailing list yet I'd like to introduce
> myself: my name is Jens Scheithauer and I am working as a Software
> Engineer in SCOs European Development Centre in Watford, UK.

... Story about SANE port to SCO ....

> Any comments or questions? Please let me know!

May I suggest that you send the diff's back so the changes can be
incorporated in the lot? IM(NSH)O that is the proper thing to do. I guess
you can make them so they rely on proper definitions to work with SCO
without hurting other ports.

Hugo.

hvdkooij@caiw.nl		 http://www.caiw.nl/~hvdkooij/