Re: Astra 1220S problems

Larry Snyder (larrys@lexis-nexis.com)
Mon, 17 May 1999 20:28:04 -0400 (EDT)

Hi Mark --
I'm running the same scanner under 1.0.0 with no problems on an
AS200-4/233 alpha box. It has a 53c810 scsi host. I'm using a
2.2.5 kernel. You might want to turn on debugging (see the archives)
for any error messages, and verify terminations, etc.
What box is this running on??? What architecture???
Good luck!
-ls-