Re: saned troubles

John Profic (profic@ddd.kursknet.ru)
Tue, 11 May 1999 16:22:12 +0300

Hello Dean,

воскресенье, 9 Май 99, you wrote:

DH> Greetings all,

DH> Sorry in advance if this is a newbie/FAQ, but I can't seem to find
DH> anything in the way of documentation/troubleshooting for the saned
That OS, version and(or) distribution it is.
DH> portion of SANE. Has anyone ever got this working? How did you do it? Is
DH> there a FAQ/DOC somewhere, which offers more than the man page does? I
DH> can't get it going, and don't know where to turn. Any help/links would
DH> be greatly appreciated.
You can look at www.ddd.kursknet.ru/linux/Scanner.html
Sorry but there are some russian text in begin but at the end there are some
samples of config files. Yes and you must not fogot to insert lines from
saned.conf to there right place... I can send you this configs by e-mail if you
want.
In future I plane tanslate it to english!!!

Best regards,
John mailto:profic@ddd.kursknet.ru