RE: Link from SANE pages to Windows clients

Scott Wells (scott@wells-inc.com)
Thu, 8 Apr 1999 14:32:16 -0500

I've toyed with them and I've gotten WinSANE 0.0.0.0 to work once (I'm not
sure what I changed after that?!), but of the two I'd rather see WinSANE 0.9
work seeing as how it's a more flexible TWAIN driver. The scanchk.exe that
comes with the latter always crashes when I ask it to enumerate the
scanners.

If anyone knows how to get these to work with SANE pre1.01-4, PLEASE post
the info!

Regards,
Scott Wells