Re: Mustek ScanExpress 12000P. Is it SCSI?

aRtsCi - Nikolas Diamandis (artsci@freemail.gr)
Mon, 14 Dec 1998 21:42:24 +0200

There is an option in the kernel configuration which allows the use of
SCSI drivers for ATAPI devices when there is no proper driver for the
device. Should I search it this way or it is a lost of time?
Are SANE developers planning to support 12000P in the near future?
Could you suggest another way I could use my scanner (other software
maybe?), cause I don't wanna install M$ again, in order to have my
scanner work!!!

--
Nikolas Diamandis
mailto:artsci@freemail.gr