Re: The Primax Scanner Driver Project for Linux/UN*X homepage started

Danilo Godec (danci@kibla.org)
Sun, 22 Nov 1998 20:18:17 +0100 (MET)

On Sun, 22 Nov 1998, Christian Ordig wrote:

> I just wanted to tell that I've started the Primax Scanner Driver Project
> homepage. It can be found at http://thor.prohosting.com/~chrordig/ by entering
> the Linux section or directly by going to
> http://thor.prohosting.com/~chrordig/Primax

Well, I don't have a Primax Colorado, but I do have Primax 4800D scanner.
I'm not sure how close these are (mine connects to parallel port), but I'd
certainly like to see Primax drivers for Linux.

I can't do much work other than beta-tests, as I'm not a programmer, but
I'd be happy to do it.

Let me know if there is anything I can do to make Primax open their eyes
(I've already requested Linux drivers from them - no success though).

D.