Re: Oops artec problems (was Re: apple scanner backend hangs when using Umax sane-0.74)

Kevin Dalley (kevind@rahul.net)
21 Sep 1998 00:06:35 -0700

Yes, I have checked the mailing list. I did not find that there was a
specific mention of an interaction between umax and artec. I consider
that relevant information for the developers of one of the two
backends.

Editing dll.conf is a workaround. It is not a solution. None of the
backends should break any of the other backends. This is broken
behavior.

--
Kevin Dalley
kevind@rahul.net