Trust AmiScan colour

Simon Redwood (spredwood@sri-net.demon.co.uk)
Thu, 25 Jun 1998 18:48:02 +0000

On approaching Trust, with regards to their AmiScan colour hand held scanner.
I have the scanner operational with the m105 module, but the colour scheme is
all wrong, and any scanned images are only producing 'noise'.

The scanner uses a GI1904 interface card. If anyone out there either has the
same scanner or has any ideas as to what I can try next I would be grateful.

Regards,
Simon.