Re: TWAIN support in JMF? (fwd)

Shawn Rutledge (ecloud@goodnet.com)
Thu, 4 Jun 1998 11:11:32 -0700 (MST)

JMF has no scanner support yet. I put in a plug for Sane. Seems to me
if it could be ported (and I think I heard that that is possible) to Windows
and the Mac, it would be a great thing to build the Java interface on top of,
and get Sane firmly entrenched as well.

I don't think I'm on this list anymore (in fact I forget if this is the
list address?) so please CC me on replies. Joining the JMF-interest list
might also be a good idea if you wish to pursue this.