Re: Mustek Scan Express 12000SP Problems

Wolfgang Jung (woju@keep.in-berlin.de)
Fri, 29 May 1998 10:08:04 +0000

Hi
===

Is someone able to list the BUGS, Features & missfeatures of
the Mustek Paragon 1200 SP FW ?
I currently know the existrence of (Docs)
1.00
1.02
1.04 (I have this one)
1.07 (one on the list has this one)

It seems (I checked the CHIP) the FW is inside an FLASH

Is someone able to get a FW Update Software from MUSTEK ?
Maybe some Problems might be bugs within the
FW of the Scanner...