Re: gtk+-0.99.4

Hugo van der Kooij (hvdkooij@caiw.nl)
Sun, 8 Mar 1998 01:15:12 +0100 (MET)

On Sun, 8 Mar 1998, Hugo van der Kooij wrote:

> On Sun, 8 Mar 1998, Hugo van der Kooij wrote:
>
> > On Sat, 7 Mar 1998, Bucher Christian wrote:
> >
> > > Probably my request is already out of date, but maybe itīs saving some
> > > of your time. There is a new gtk version 0.99.4 with some functions
> > > changed. Here is the a list of changes I made to make sane-0.71 compile:
> >
> > <Fixes were here>
>
> <patch was here>
>
> > And xscanimage works like a charme this way on my Alpha system with RedHat
> > 5.0 (GNU libc).
>
> This was a bit premature. xscanimage does only create a file but does not
> write to it. And I seem to get unaligned traps.
>
> The errors are like:
>
> scanimage(31726): unaligned trap at 00000155555f4ef78: 000000012016218c 29 17
>
> And they always seem to come in groups of 3 or 4. I was not able to find
> out at what moment they occur exactly. I will dig into this a bit deeper
> and see if I can make any more sense out of this.

Oops. My mistake. I did not clean out the disk after compiling all of this
and was now out off diskspace. So creation of files works as well as
expected.

Only the unligned traps are bugging still. Will see how gimp works with
this in a few days.

Hugo.

| Hugo van der Kooij | Hugo.van.der.Kooij@caiw.nl |
| 3155 VJ Maasland | (De man met de rode hoed) |