Re: Umax Backend.

Nicolas Lucas de Peslouan (nlp@usa.net)
Thu, 22 Jan 1998 10:23:46 +0100

William T Wilson wrote:

> I doubt this. Unless you are an authorized representative of this
> company, or even have reasonable connections of such a type, I will
> instead follow the instructions of the person who obtained this material,
> who specifically asked if there was FTP space for it.

I keep in touch with the one who give me this material, asking for the
same things for the parallele scanners (Astra 600P/610P), and for futur
scanner specs. I will ask if they have special care about the
distribution of the doc and forward the (translated) reply, so that we
can decide what to do with the files.

Nicolas.