Re: Suggestions, and status of Microtek backend

Michael K. Johnson (johnsonm@redhat.com)
Sat, 08 Feb 1997 08:57:57 -0500

Exactly! That's why I said, "...as well..." :-)

>Unless somebody has objections to this, I'll add it to the
>documentation (and saneopts.h).

Great. I don't know if the preview bit and the quality word actually
mean anything on my scanner, but I think that they do mean something
on some umax scanners... And someday I do want there to be a sane
backend for umax. I'm still working on the rewrite that will make that
reasonable to do, in my very limited spare time.

michaelkjohnson