Re: Unable to configure Snapscan 1212u with SANE

From: Jamin W. Collins (jcollins@asgardsrealm.net)
Date: Thu Jul 19 2001 - 10:36:13 PDT

    On 19 Jul 2001 18:48:39 +0200, Oliver Schwartz wrote:
    > Make sure that /dev/scanner does *not* exist.
    It did exist, but does not any longer.

    > Also check that
    > /dev/usb/scanner0 is listed in snapscan.conf.

    That did the trick (at least I think it did) as I am now getting a ton
    of text on my console from a plain "scanimage" command. I'm not
    currently at the machine (remote connection), but I will be playing
    around with it tonight and see how things work.

    Thank you so much.

    Jamin W. Collins