[Parallel port scanners] Umax Astra300P / Avision 360C

From: Jan Ruzicka (jan.ruzicka@home.com)
Date: Thu Jul 12 2001 - 08:15:41 PDT

    Hello everybody,
    Is anybody interested in developing backend for parallel port scanners UMAX
    or AV?
    I have some dos SDK from AV and I'm trying to figure out how the protocol
    works.
    I know those scanners are archaic and the resolution is not the greatest,
    but why to throw it away when it works.
    (You don't need that big resolution for faxing anyway.)
    Thanks for any help.

    Honza