Mustek_pp........Webstar 9636

From: PeterMcConnell (pmcconne@bigpond.net.au)
Date: Fri Jul 06 2001 - 21:34:14 PDT

    I have a webstar 9636 (mustek_pp ccd type unknown)
    when I originally started it the motor appeared
    to be going in reverse.
    I took off the front pulley rewound the rear pulley
    and crosed over the pulley cable and restarted the scanner
    succes the motor was going in reverse.
    But thescale for this printer is wrong the scanner is an
    A4 but believes that 2 centermetres on the vertical scale is actually
    one centremetre., The color is a bit off as well.
    I will have a look at the backend source in the next week
    I am using sane 1.03.
     I will post diagrams and pics over the weekend any suggestions
    in the meantime will be most welcome

                                               Peter