Re: What's the status of sanei-thread?

From: Karl Heinz Kremer (khk@khk.net)
Date: Mon Jul 02 2001 - 12:00:34 PDT

    This does not work for USB. For consumer scanners USB is becomming
    more and more important, also the cheaper a scanner is, the more
    has to be done in software. Running two processes, one to get the
    data and the other one to process the data seems to be the ideal
    solution to improve the throughput.

    So I'll pass on this one.

    Karl Heinz