Umax Astra 2100USL(?)

From: Ralph Angenendt (ralph@strg-alt-entf.org)
Date: Mon Jun 11 2001 - 01:06:01 PDT

    while searching for "available" Scanners with a SCSI-Interface I came
    across the Umax ASTRA 2100USL, which is supposed to have an USB _and_
    a SCSI interface.

    But I can't find this Scanner neither on the Sane websites nor on
    Oliver's website, not even on the Umax website.

    Can I assume that it works as the ASTRA 2100S, which is supported?

    Ralph

    --
    "I just played poker with some cultists."
    "Cthulhu's?"