Re: Select gray-channel for grey scanns

From: karsten.festag@t-online.de
Date: Fri Jun 08 2001 - 05:44:32 PDT

    in principle it is possible. What backend do you use, microtek2 or
    microtek? If it is microtek2, I can look what I can do. But in the
    meantime you can do a color scan and I think it is possible with gimp
    to separate the channels (red, green, blue). That would give the same
    effect but of course it is slower, especially with a 3-pass scanner.

    Karsten