Strange colors from Canon FS 2710

From: Michal Fikejs (mifikejs@email.cz)
Date: Tue Jun 05 2001 - 14:12:41 PDT

    I read in the newsgroup archive that scanning with Canon FS 2710 results good
    pictures, but adjusting color balance and contrast results strange colors.

    I use xsane 0.77 and my experience is that if I change "tiff compression" in
    image propperties it makes green pictures. If I use ncompression the result
    is good.

    May be this information helps someone....

    Regards
    Michal