Re: how to write a manpage

From: Karsten Festag (karsten.festag@t-online.de)
Date: Mon May 21 2001 - 11:33:55 PDT

    Hi all,
    thanks a lot for all the hints. I started first with a text editor and a
    little bit of cut and paste and finished then with the manedit program.
    Both methods worked well and I think I've finished it by now. I will put
    the manpage (sane-microtek2) on my homepage
    (http://home.t-online.de/home/karsten.festag. If you like you may check
    it for technical and language-related mistakes.

    Greetings

    Karsten