2 SCSI cards

From: fenaille@fr.ibm.com
Date: Wed May 02 2001 - 08:48:53 PDT

    I have a Guillemot "Color Flatbedscanner_9" installed on an SCSI AEC 67D
    card. I have also an
    INITIO scsi card for cd brner and disks. If I run Xscanimage with the
    scanner connected to the external
    port of the INITIO it works as a snapscan.
    If I connect the scanner to the AEC card, Xscanimage crash.
    The scanner and the AEC card are well recognized during Mandrake 8 bootup.
    find-scanner finds the beast also.
    How could I tell Xscanimage how to find the scanner ?
      Thanks.