Re: microtek2 and scsi_read_image_status

From: Karsten Festag (karsten.festag@t-online.de)
Date: Sat Mar 31 2001 - 07:44:30 PST

    Hi John,

    unfortunately your attached patch had a length of 0 bytes so I couldn't
    test it. On the other hand I made some changes in the command flow
    because my scanner also seemed not to like the READ_IMAGE_STATUS command.
    But I recognized that the reason was in another command or in the sequence....
    I don't remember exactly. Nevertheless you may try my latest version if
    you like. It's on http://home.t-online.de/home/karsten.festag.

    According the documetation: a few months ago I called Mikrotek Netherlands for specs and had no luck. I will
    try again (do you have more infos about this Bert like phone# or last name?) but it would be nice if you
    send me yours.