Fix for Scanmaker E3

From: Thomas Boutell (boutell@vader.boutell.com)
Date: Thu Mar 22 2001 - 13:53:06 PST

    The Microtek Scanmaker E3 is a legal size scanner
    (8.5 by 14, effective size at least close to that),
    but it doesn't know it. It reports a doc_size_code
    of 2, which maps to 8.5 by 11.69.

    Here's a fix for microtek.c that does the job:

      if (mi->model_code == 0x5f) {
        DBG(2, "Force 8.5 by 14 for Scanmaker E3, which lies about its document size.\n");
        mi->doc_size_code = 0x00;
      }
      switch (mi->doc_size_code) {

    I included the switch() line above to make it easier to
    place this code in context in microtek.c. It's around
    line 1487. My apologies for not sending a proper diff
    but this isn't tough to find and I did base this on
    version 1.0.4.

    I hope this patch is useful to others still getting good
    stuff out of a Scanmaker E3.

    --
    Thomas Boutell
    Boutell.Com, Inc.