Cancelling hp scan

From: Mick Barry (mick@objects.com.au)
Date: Sun Mar 25 2001 - 23:12:59 PST

    Hi all,

    If I send a cancel request during a scan (ie. the scan has not
    completed) the scan stops OK, but if I then send any request (other than
    a start) then the b/e returns a busy status. The only wat to get the b/e
    to return to normal is to do a scan and await it's completion.
    Anyone else come across this, or have any ideas as to what the problem
    is?

    mick