Re: [snapscan] Acer 300F

From: Gabriele Conrad (gabriele_conrad@web.de)
Date: Tue Mar 20 2001 - 12:57:09 PST

    Hello,

    my Problem with the above mentioned scanner seem to be in connection with the SCSI-card Dawicontrol 2974 PCI.
    I tried the driver tmscsim instead of AM53/79C974 and the scanner is working fine, no more segmentation faults anymore. Unfortunately I get a ton of error-messages at boot-up and the CD-writer isn't recognized.
    Perhaps I can get some solution for that and I'll let you know.

    Bye,
    Gabi