Re: Mustek 600 II EP support ?

From: Dave Creelman (dcreelma@bigpond.net.au)
Date: Tue Mar 20 2001 - 03:30:17 PST

    Hi Henning,

    It's been a long time since I last wrote, but I'd like to give the 600 II EP
    a go.

    What kinds of tools should be used to watch what goes on over the parallel
    port ?

    Are there some tips and tricks that you could pass on to make this easier for
    me to do ?

    I imagine that looking at a small image at first is advisable and then work
    from there once the protocol becomes clearer.

    Is anyone else working on this at the moment ?

    Cheers
    David