Re: [snapscan] Acer 300F

From: Sebastien Sable (Sebastien.Sable@snv.jussieu.fr)
Date: Mon Mar 19 2001 - 03:19:53 PST

    Gabriele Conrad <gabriele_conrad@web.de> writes:

    > Hello,
    > Sebastien Sable wrote:
    > > I still haven't tried the newest version on my model, but I see that
    > > you use xsane. I may completely miss the point, but I have always used
    > > my scanner with xscanimage. Maybe you could try this frontend?
    >
    > Unfortunately, same error with xscanimage.

    Hello Gabriele,

    I tried the latest snapscan this week-end with my Acer 300F and
    everything worked just fine...
    My system is a Debian potato with linux 2.2.17, sane-1.0.4 and latest
    snapscan from sourceforge.

    I will try to upgrade my system and see if that change something.

    --
    Sébastien Sablé <Sebastien.Sable@snv.jussieu.fr>
    http://inova.snv.jussieu.fr/~sable/