Who has a EPSON Perfection 1240?

From: Karl Heinz Kremer (khk@khk.net)
Date: Sat Mar 17 2001 - 13:43:31 PST

    I got one report from a Perfection1240 user that the scanner turns
    off the lamp before _EVERY_ scan when the EPSON backend is used. This
    is the first time I am hearing about this behavior.

    If you have a Perfection1240, can you please let me know if your
    scanner does the same. If you also happen to have access to the
    Windows driver, could you please run a quick test and let me know
    if the Windows driver is doing the same.

    Thanks,

    Karl Heinz

    --
    Karl Heinz Kremer