Re: Canoscan FB630U

From: Simon Heywood (simon.heywood@physics.org)
Date: Mon Mar 05 2001 - 17:36:45 PST

    On Mon, 5 Mar 2001, Jonathan Buzzard wrote:
    > Give me the address and I will add it to my USB page.

    It's not his home address (pity!) but I was told that if you mark the
    envelope "Customer Liaison" it will end up in an office under his direct
    supervision. The address (not the one on the website) is:

    Managing Director
    Canon UK
    Canon House
    Manor Road
    Wallington
    Surrey
    SM6 0DR

    I hope to write to this address myself within a couple of weeks (I'm a bit
    busy ATM).

    Cheers,

    --
      Simon Heywood <simon.heywood@physics.org>