HP 5300 / Avision backend / usb-scsi

From: Rene Rebe (rene.rebe@gmx.net)
Date: Mon Mar 05 2001 - 07:58:57 PST

    Hi all!

    In a few weeks we have CeBIT here in Germany. Since I live only a few
    metres away I like to get my laptop connected to some Avision scanners
    there ;-) (Best way to test devices I don't have ...)

    Can someone post an overview with the latest problems and or success
    storries about HP 5300 and the usb-scsi module??

    Thanks!

    k33p h4ck1n6 René

    --
    René Rebe (Registered Linux user: #127875)
    http://www.rene.rebe.myokay.net/

    Anyone sending unwanted advertising e-mail to this address will be charged $25 for network traffic and computing time. By extracting my address from this message or its header, you agree to these terms.