Re: Problems with HP Scanjet 4c

From: Jody Williams (jody@linuxgrp.net)
Date: Sun Mar 04 2001 - 18:52:31 PST

    I have tried a different SCSI Card. The original one I've been using is
    an AHA2940AU. I just tried with a AHA2940U2W.

    As a result, I have had to use differnt Cable. All the other SCSI
    devices work great (4mm DAT, Iomega ZIP).

    I have tried with just the scanner attached using an external 25 pin
    Terminator. I have all the devices on the bus. The tape drive is the
    last device (external terminator).

    Is there any compatibility issues with SANE and RedHat 7.0?

    I have tried with the version that is shipped with RedHet and most up
    throught 1.0.4.

    This used to work on the same machine when it was RedHat 6.2

    Please Advise.

    Jody Williams