Re: Ivina 1200U

From: Steven Ellis (pinguellis@yahoo.co.uk)
Date: Tue Feb 27 2001 - 12:40:33 PST

    Hi Hamish

    Have you any info on which chipsets your scanner uses.
    I'm assuning it is USB based.. If it is a generic USB
    scanner you might be able to use the viceo driver. It
    supports a lot of scanners that use WM-8143-12C chips.

    Take a look at
    http://homepages.paradise.net.nz/stevenel/scanner

    Steve
    --- Hamish Gordon Greig <hggreig@ozemail.com.au>
    wrote: > cant seem to find any success story about
    iVina

    majordomo@mostang.com

    =====

    --
    If you listen very carefully you can sometimes hear the dolphins sing

    pinguellis@yahoo.co.uk